Before BUYING please ensure you read all our Sales Conditions including our Returns/Refunds/Exchange and Warranty Policy.
If you have changed your mind, we may offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- The items are returned within 30 days of purchase; and
- The item is returned in saleable condition. That is the item is unused or unworn, in the original sealed packaging, tags attached, the item must not be broken or tampered with, the manual and accessories are included;
- A valid original invoice must be presented; and
- The item is not subject to the exclusions listed below.
Our staff will assess the item (in store and online returns) to determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Returns Policy. If the above conditions are not satisfied, a 20% restocking fee is applicable.
Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable for returns. If you wish to return an item back to Kingsway Tools, you are required to pay for all associated shipping costs.
Excluded Change of Mind Items
Custom and special order products where items have been specifically ordered for you and is not part of Kingsway Tools’ core range fall outside our Returns Policy and will not be accepted for a refund or exchange. Damaged or Faulty Goods:
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from a Kingsway Tools store, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- If your order arrives damaged, the quickest way to resolve the issue is to contact us via phone or email
- If the product supplied to you fails under warranty, you can lodge a warranty claim with Kingsway Tools, alternatively you can lodge a warranty claim with the manufacturer for assessment.
- You will be required to produce the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the purchase date.
- All costs of return postage, transport, freight, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance are paid by the customer.
- The product must not have been misused, adjusted, modified or serviced by any person other than the manufacturer of an approved serviced agent from the manufacturer.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out in these conditions of Warranty are excluded and Kingsway Tools is not liable in contract, (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the customer for: Any increased cost or expense. any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated saving, any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Kingsway Tools has no liability for, and is not required to provide Warranty Services under this Warranty if it relates to: Warranty services outside of business hours, mis-using or abusing the product or any of the accessories included.
- Operating the product in a manner that is not in accordance with the Instruction Manual supplied with the product.
- Using incorrect batteries, charges, accessories, or any unauthorised, non-genuine or non-standard parts.
- Tampering with the product in any way otherwise stated in the Instruction manual.
- Making mechanical adjustments inconsistent with the Instruction manual.
- Not having taken reasonable steps to prevent damage or failure from occurring to the product.
- Storing the product inconsistently to the instructions provided in the Instruction Manual.
- Neglecting or otherwise failing to maintain the product in accordance with the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
- Repairing or carrying out work on the product by any person other than the manufacturer or an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- Accidental damage or damage caused by Force Major Events including environmental factors.
- Natural discoloration of material due to ultraviolet-light
- Natural impact with hard surfaces or damage cause in the transit of the product or to any damage.
- Damage caused by excessive heat or Cold.
- Damage caused by solvents, or water entry into the product.
- Damage caused by contact with sand, rust, corrosion, fire, vermin and insect infestation, power outages or surges or inadequate voltage or current.
- Abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary equipment interference or other external factors.
- Damage, failure or defects that occur for reason or reasons that were already disclosed to you or ought reasonably to have been disclosed to you prior to your purchase of the product.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Freight cost associated with transporting the product between you and the place of purchase.
- Products with serial numbers that have been altered or removed
- Consumable items supplied with the product or that are part of the product, such as battery packs.
If you wish to return an item back to Kingsway Tools, you are required to pay for all associated shipping costs.
For further information or any questions regarding the Kingsway Tools Refund, Returns or Repairs Policy, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org